Thursday, July 29, 2010

E. K. or K. E.

from: knm.ist@gmail.com (K. E.)
title: To: yoyogod@gmail.com





Good Day,
I really hope my letter gets to you this time. I am a former staff of a depository establishment here in Istanbul-Turkey. I'd written you for the fact that you share same location with one of our late client's supposed care taker. My intention is to seek your co-operation as a care-taker to enable a safe transfer of securities deposit out of Turkey before it is declared unserviceable. Please let me know if you were in receipt of my previous communication posted to you.
Further information will be forwarded to you on receipt of your confirmation.


                             With Regards
                               E. Kentas

To start off with, why does you email list you as K. E. when your signature has tour initals as E. K.? Can't you even keep your alias straight? If by "share same location" you mean "live at the same address as," then that "late client's supposed care taker" would be my grandfather. He certainly wasn't the sort of person to be any sort of care taker, and I'm sure he has never been to Istanbul.(Doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo). I'm also certain that he didn't have any money coming to him from some mysterious Turkish turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment